CNSI is a trusted and experienced technology partner to a growing list of states across the country. For every project we undertake, our mission is to deliver high-quality, innovative solutions that help deliver better care for better health at a lower cost. The below list represents our current state Medicaid clients.
- State of Michigan, Department of Community Health (MDCH)
- State of Illinois
- State of Utah, Department of Health (UDOH)
- State of Washington, Health Care Authority (HCA)
- Tennessee's Medicaid Program
Federal & State Agencies
By leveraging deep domain knowledge in emerging technology areas, such as cloud, data analytics, and claims adjudication, CNSI has succeeded in modernizing legacy systems for both federal and state agencies. This success comes through our innovative solutions that reduce administrative costs, eliminate data redundancy and improve health outcomes for millions of Americans. The below list represents our current federal and state health IT clients.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Labor
- State of New Hampshire, Vital Statistics Administration (NHVRIN)
- Market Trends Report
- EDPS NextGen
- Federal Health Interoperability: 5 Building Blocks
- Demystifying Modularity: What Does a Modular MMIS Look Like?
- How APIs Can Help Achieve Better Outcomes in Medicaid
- MC-Track® for State Medicaid
- Tackling the Opioid Epidemic in Medicaid
- evoBrix X™: Next Generation Modular Healthcare Platform
- CNSI Corporate Overview Brochure
- CNSI 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Increasing Claims Processing Operational Efficiencies
- CNSI 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility Report