Chief Executive Officer
Todd A. Stottlemyer currently serves as CEO of CNSI and as a member of the company’s Board of Directors. Todd is responsible for the overall health of the company and leads CNSI’s management with an emphasis on identifying new strategic markets and leveraging relationships with customers and partners.
Prior to joining CNSI, Todd served as an Executive Vice President and member of the executive leadership team for the Inova Health System, an 18,000-employee healthcare organization serving the greater Washington, DC region, and as CEO of the Inova Center for Personalized Health, where he was responsible for the Inova Schar Cancer Institute, the Inova Translational Medicine Institute, Inova’s research programs, the Inova Strategic Investment Initiative (venture fund), and the Inova Personalized Health Accelerator.
Prior to Inova, Todd served as CEO and as a member of the company’s Board of Directors of Acentia, a private equity backed (Snow Phipps Group) information technology company with approximately 1,000 employees and annual revenue of more than $200 million. In April of 2015, MAXIMUS acquired Acentia and Todd served as a consultant to and member of the Board of Directors of MAXIMUS Federal Services.
Before joining Acentia, Todd served as an Executive Vice President and member of the executive leadership team for the Inova Health System. Todd’s responsibilities included information technology, innovation, biomedical engineering, international business, and other corporate functions. Todd also co-chaired a strategic initiative to develop and build what would become the Inova Translational Medicine Institute.
Prior to joining the Inova Health System, Todd served as President and CEO and as a member of the Board of Directors of the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB). In this capacity, Todd led the nation’s largest business association representing approximately 350,000 small and independent businesses across the United States. During his tenure as CEO, Todd focused on building coalitions to address the nation’s long term financial and healthcare challenges.
Before joining NFIB, Todd was a founder, CEO, and a member of the Board of Directors of Apogen Technologies, a private equity backed (Arlington Capital Partners) information technology company. During Todd’s tenure as CEO of Apogen, the company’s annual revenue grew to more than $200 million. In September of 2005, Todd led the successful sale of Apogen to QinetiQ Group PLC, a publicly-traded British technology company. During Todd’s tenure, Apogen was named as one of the top 50 best places to work in the Washington, D.C. area and as one of the top 20 best places to work in the New Orleans, LA area.
Prior to joining Apogen Technologies, Todd served as President of McGuireWoods Consulting and was a Managing Director of McGuireWoods Capital Group, where he advised information technology and other companies on growth strategies, acquisitions, management buyouts, capital raises, strategic investments, and acquisition integration.
Before joining McGuireWoods Consulting, Todd served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial and Administrative Officer of BTG Inc., an 1,800 employee, publicly-traded (NASDAQ) information technology company with annual revenue of approximately $300 million.
Prior to joining BTG, Todd served as a Corporate Vice President and member of the executive leadership team of BDM International, a publicly traded (2x: AMEX and NASDAQ) and private equity backed (The Carlyle Group) information technology company with more than $1 billion in annual revenue and approximately 9,000 employees worldwide. Todd led the sale of BDM to TRW (now Northrop Grumman) in 1997.
Todd is a former chair of the boards of directors of both the Northern Virginia Technology Council and the Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce. He is also a member of The College of William & Mary Board of Visitors and served as Rector (board chair) of the university’s governing board for five years. Todd is currently a Venture Partner for Blue Delta Capital Partners and serves on the boards of LMI and IST Research.
Todd has received numerous awards and recognition for his business and community leadership, including being recognized as one of the “20 Most Admired CEOs” in the Washington, DC region by Washington Smart CEO magazine; as one of the 100 most influential business leaders in the Washington, DC region by the Washington Business Journal; and as one of the 50 most influential Virginians by Virginia Business magazine.
Todd attended The College of William & Mary, graduating Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A, and he received a Juris Doctor degree from the Georgetown University Law Center.
Chief Delivery Officer & Executive Vice President
Kevin has direct responsibility and accountability for all corporate and client technical and service solution design, development, implementation, and operations. Prior to joining CNSI, Kevin was the Senior Vice President and General Manager for the IBM Watson Health State & Local Government Health and Human Services division. In this corporate executive leadership role, Kevin had direct accountability for all client, financial, operational, offering, marketing and sales functions of this high-performing/high-growth $225m annual revenue business segment.
Kevin has also held senior executive roles for multiple private and Fortune 100 Healthcare Technology companies. Kevin was Senior Vice President of Healthcare Delivery for HP Enterprise Services (EDS). In this role, he was responsible for enterprise applications delivery functions that processed more than 2.4 billion healthcare transactions, over 1 billion health insurance claims and administered more than $100 billion in welfare benefits annually. He was a key architect of HP’s US Public Sector business transformation initiatives and multi-year Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) technology deployment, product, and service strategy. During his 27-year career with HP EDS, Kevin held positions of progressive responsibilities at the national and global level, with enterprise responsibilities for over 9,000 employees and $1.25b in annual revenue. Additionally, Kevin has successfully managed multiple large-scale system development and solution delivery projects across the Provider, Payer, Government, and Life Sciences market segments.
Kevin holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute. He also has attended graduate studies at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business and the London Business School. He honorably served in the United States Air Force. Kevin and his wife Angie reside in the central Shenandoah Valley area of Virginia. They have five daughters, and their third grandson arrived this October.
Chief Technology Officer
Harish Nanda serves as CNSI’s CIO and Head of Technology. Harish is also a Senior Director with Alvarez & Marsal Performance Improvement in New York. He brings more than 20 years of experience in information technology across multiple industries including deep expertise in interim management, program management, strategic planning, outsourcing and organizational change management.
Mr. Nanda has experience in enabling business transformation through technology and in transforming IT organizations into growth enablers. He has also developed comprehensive technology strategies with emphasis on process and operational improvements and led strategic global sourcing initiatives for companies to enable scale and cost savings.
During his most recent engagement, Mr. Nanda served as an Interim Vice President, IT for a underperforming financial services company. In this role, he established a Secure SDLC program to satisfy the regulators, implemented strong oversight of outsourced vendors and restructured the department to meet performance and budgetary goals, driving $4M in annual savings.
Mr. Nanda’s other notable achievements include evaluation of current state platform at a global payment processing vendor and creating a future state platform architecture and implementation options relating to Availability, Performance and Scalability. He also worked with a global non-profit to create a white paper on Digital Financial Systems for the poor.
Mr. Nanda has additional experience with information technology in numerous areas including M&A, carve-outs, application portfolio analysis, consolidation and optimization, IT organizational transformation and system consolidation.
Prior to joining A&M, Mr. Nanda worked with Symetra Financial in Seattle, where he most recently served as Vice President of Technology where he led IT operations and application development for the Retirement, Sales and Shared Systems divisions. Prior to that he held senior positions at consulting firm Point B where he held client-facing roles with a focus on interim executive roles as well as Microsoft where he served as Senior Director responsible for end to end IT operations and application development for the Microsoft Partner Channel.
Mr. Nanda earned a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering from Karnataka University, India and a master’s degree in Management from Cornell University.
Chief Business Development Officer & Executive Vice President
Carl Rosenblatt is CNSI’s Executive Vice President and Chief Business Development Officer. In this newly created position, Rosenblatt will be responsible for driving CNSI’s business development and sales efforts. Carl joins CNSI from PwC, where he served as the Mid-Atlantic Sales and Marketing Leader. He brings nearly 30 years of experience leading business development and sales teams serving the Federal Government, State government, and commercial marketplaces. He has held leadership roles at several technology companies, including PwC, SRA, BearingPoint, QinetiQ North America, and Acentia.
In his years of business development and sales experience, Rosenblatt doubled the sales of an organization or department on four separate occasions—at SRA, BearingPoint, Acentia, and PwC. He has won multiple awards for his successes and has authored books and training courses in proposal development, business capture, business development, and pricing. Rosenblatt began his career as a sports writer for The Washington Post and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Government from Harvard University.
Chief Human Resources Officer & Senior Vice President
Patty serves as Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer. In this role, Patty will be leading the overall strategy of the Human Resources (HR), Recruiting, Learning and Development, and Facilities functions of our organization. Patty has extensive HR and business experience working on a global basis in both government contracting and commercial environments. She has developed People and Talent Strategies to support growth agendas, including strategic acquisitions, integrations, outsourcing and off-shoring.
Expertise includes a strong HR Generalist background with experience across all aspects of the Employment Lifecycle from high-volume recruiting and strategic sourcing, workforce planning and resource management, talent management, compensation and benefits strategies, HR Information System (HRIS) implementations and International HR practices.
Prior to joining CNSI, Patty consulted for small and mid-sized technology companies, providing strategic and operational HR services. She served as Senior Vice President, HR and Administration with A-T Solutions, leading the organizations’ human resources strategy and programs, recruiting and talent management, as well as organizational effectiveness initiatives and corporate administration functions. Patty has also held Global HR Leadership roles supporting major business segments and operations across broad industries including Professional Services, Information Technology, Engineering and Construction, Energy, and Healthcare. She has worked in fast-paced, high-growth, and proposal-intensive environments involving domestic and international (U.K., India, Middle East, APAC) locations and workforces.
She received the HR Strategist of the Year Award, Richmond SHRM, for developing competitive compensation and benefits strategies. She has held Global HR Leadership roles supporting major business segments and operations across broad industries including Professional Services, Information Technology, Engineering and Construction, Energy, and Healthcare. Patty holds an M.A. in Human Resources Management from Marymount University and a B.S. in Accounting from George Mason University. She also holds the Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Certification from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) and Prosci’s Change Management Certification.
Lawrence W. Sinnott
Chief Financial Officer
Larry Sinnott is responsible for CNSI’s financial operations, including treasury and cash management, risk and surety management, financial analysis and modeling, reporting, and budgeting and forecasting. Larry has more than 27 years’ experience in senior financial management in the government contracting and commercial business sectors. He comes to CNSI from Versar Inc. where he held various positions including CFO.
Chief Compliance Officer & General Counsel
Arnold Morse comes to CNSI from CACI International Inc, where he served in several positions in contracts, subcontracts, and legal during a 20+ year career, culminating in his role as Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary. He held this position for 8+ years during CACI’s growth from $1B to $3.5B in revenue, while directing a 10-person legal department. He also served as General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of The Orkand Corporation from 2001 – 2004, prior to its sale to The Harris Corporation. Arnold earned his undergraduate degree at Union College in Schenectady, NY and his JD at Boston College Law School.
Chief Marketing and Communications Officer & Senior Vice President
Jennifer leads CNSI’s internal and external marketing and communications along with CNSI’s corporate social responsibility efforts. With 20 years of experience in the marketing communications field working across the public and private sectors, Jennifer has provided counsel to Fortune 100’s, the federal government, non-profits, and multi-national organizations.
Prior to joining CNSI, Jennifer was a communications consultant at Phase One (acquired by Accenture) where she supported communications and outreach on behalf of the White House Office of Science and Technology around the U.S. open data initiatives including the launch of the U.S & India Open Government Platform and the Department of Transportation’s Open Data Plan. Jennifer has supported executive communications for the President of the International Finance Corporation, developed global digital strategies for the World Bank Group and served as Vice President for the Social Impact group at global PR firm Weber Shandwick. Jennifer was Co-Founder and Deputy Director at the Center for Social Impact Communication at Georgetown University where she also taught graduate level courses.
Jennifer has a Bachelor of Science from Emerson College and completed coursework for an MBA/MA in Communications from Johns Hopkins University. She serves on the Board of the MdBio Foundation and lives in Maryland with her husband and three kids.
Senior Vice President & Managing Director, CTI
CK is a Senior Vice President at CNSI and serves as the Managing Director of the Center for Technology and Innovation (CTI) office established in Chennai, India. CK was hired by CNSI to establish and operate the overseas office in India to create, augment, preserve and manage its Intellectual Property. CK opened the office in 2004, and today it is home for about 500 employees, making it the single largest establishment in terms of people within CNSI. CK’s team today manages the development of all products, solutions and applications for CNSI, and works closely with internal business units in their delivery and implementation of these at customer sites.
Before joining CNSI, CK had earlier founded Cyber Korp, an IT services and solutions company in 1996, and managed it successfully till his exit in 2004. Cyber Korp had offices in the U.S. and India, and served clients and customers in the U.S., Middle East, Singapore, UK and India. In the past CK had served and consulted with various companies including JI Case, Entergy, Fannie Mae, Sybase, Watson Wyatt/CitiStreet, PWC, MicroStrategy, and TimeWarner/AOL.
CK has over 30 years of experience in Technology, Management and Operations; having served in many different capacities and positions in India from 1987 to 1991 and then in the U.S. from 1991 till today. CK holds two Post Graduate Diplomas, one in Systems Management and Post Graduate Diploma (1987) and one in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (1987). He also holds a Master’s Historical Studies (2017) and Bachelor of Commerce (1985) from the University of Madras, India.
CK splits his time between the U.S. and India. His wife, Rekha and two children currently live in India, after having migrated back from the U.S.
Senior Vice President, Business Development & Government Relations
Creighton leads the Business Development and Government Relations practices at CNSI. Since joining CNSI, he championed capture efforts that has led to over $385m in state contracts. In addition, he has implemented a successful Government Relations practice that has cultivated relationships across the country and provides CNSI the same type of access as many Fortune 100 companies. Creighton has over 18 years of Government Relations and Policy experience along with over 12 years of Business Development experience.
Prior to joining CNSI, Creighton was a longtime aide to United States Senator Maria Cantwell (D-WA) in Washington, DC.
Creighton serves on the not-for-profit board of Camp Gallagher and is an active member of the St. Vincent de Paul Conference of St. Anne in Seattle, WA. Creighton played NAIA Division 1 football at Carroll College in Helena, MT and studied history at Seattle University. Creighton lives with his wife Shelly and their three children in Seattle.
Senior Vice President, Corporate Proposal Operations
With over thirty years of experience in strategy and business development, Vik leverages his broad background to implement effective bid and business practices that yield clear and tangible competitive advantages. He has proven abilities to manage and execute the full BD lifecycle across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals. His experience spans business transformation, strategic planning, process improvement, business development, marketing, and capture/proposal management in the information technology, applied engineering, consumer products, and government contracting environments.
At CNSI, Vik is providing direction and leadership for corporate proposal and capture strategy development. He is responsible for maintaining a robust bid and pursuit infrastructure across the company, while ensuring bid validity and priority. He analyzes existing bid processes, makes change recommendations to executive management, and then implements those changes for improving capture and proposal management. He also works closely with SBU Leads to ensure appropriate allocation of technical resources throughout the capture and proposal lifecycle. CNSI’s proposal-related new business wins amounted to $250 million in FY2017.
Vik joined CNSI at its inception in 1996 and has held various positions of increasing responsibilities since then. He was instrumental in establishing the IT consulting operations for the company and helped paved the way for CNSI’s rapid revenue and infrastructure growth. Over the course of a seven year period, Vik established proposal operations at CNSI for competing on government and commercial bids. Under his leadership, CNSI won 20 new contracts exceeding $150 million. As a Vice President, Vik also led Maryland State operations, while overseeing the bid, proposal, and marketing functions for CNSI.
Outside of CNSI, Vik has managed his own management consulting firm to provide advisory and thought leadership services for businesses seeking to expand their portfolio and market of IT services for the U.S. and international government sectors. His work experience also includes technical sales and marketing management positions with HCL India (now HP), Haryana Organic Chemicals Ltd., and Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation. Vik completed his MBA in Business Strategy from Tulane University, New Orleans and a Bachelor of Engineering from India’s prestigious Delhi College of Engineering.
Explore our interactive timeline to learn more about our company milestones.
- Named to the CRN® list of top 500 Solution Providers
- Awarded Maryland Tech Council Award for Innovation and Expertise
- Awarded the “Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval” Award by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence for outstanding commitment to workplace quality, including diversity practices and work-life balance programs.
- Awarded the “Health and Wellness Seal of Approval” Award by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence programs that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Sold a majority interest of CNSI to Alvarez & Marsal Capital (A&M Capital)
- Successfully Completed Nation’s First Completely Cloud-Based Medicaid System
- Achieved Green Business Certification for CNSI’s Headquarter Office in Rockville, MD
- Awarded 7 Year, $166 million contract with the Department of Labor to create and operate a centralized workers’ compensation medical bill processing solution for four Office of the Workers’ Compensation Program divisions.
- Awarded 5 Year, $44 million contract with the Department of Veterans Affairs to provide administrative support services including claims processing on a reimbursable basis, as a franchise fund to its customers
- Awarded 4.5 Year, $35 million contract with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to engineer, develop and maintain their next gen Encounter Data Processing System.
- Awarded the “Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval” Award by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence for outstanding commitment to workplace quality, including diversity practices and work-life balance programs.
- Awarded the “Health and Wellness Seal of Approval” Award by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence programs that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Joined Edifecs in integrating provider compliance tool, MC-Track, for the state of Tennessee’s TennCare value-based payment models.
- Appraised at Level 3 for its Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) by the Government Services Organization Unit.
- Raised nearly $1MM in collaboration with Maryland private and public organizations to develop MXLab, the National’s largest and most advanced mobile STEM Lab.
- Awarded CMS SPARC ID/IQ Contract
- Awarded Department of Labor Office of Workers Compensation Contract
- Awarded CMS EMDIC Contract
- Implemented DSHS ProviderOne with W-2 Providers for Washington State
- Completed Release 3 Requirements for Utah PRISM
- Hired to Implement MC-Track Managed Care tool for Washington State
- Sponsored Michigan State University SpartaHack Hackathon
- Sponsored 7th Annual State Healthcare IT Connect Summit
- Won Alliance for Workplace Excellence (AWE) Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval and Health & Wellness Awards
- Awarded CVC Montgomery County Emerging Volunteer Program Award
- Sponsored HIMSS National Capital Area Chapter panel
- Awarded contract to upgrade New Hampshire Vital Records Information Network
- Launched ProviderOne provider payment technology in the State of Washington
- Launched State of Michigan myCareVisit Michigan App
- Implemented Technical Security Systems (TSS) and Network Voice and Data Telecommunication Infrastructure for the U.S. Embassy in Kyrgyzstan
- Awarded IDIQ contract vehicle at the U.S. Census Bureau
- Launched As-One Phoenix across MidWest region, Washington State and CTI
- Launched MyHealthButton and myHealthPortal in the State of Michigan
- Launched Michigan Provider Enrollment on the Cloud
- Launched Corporate Social Responsibility Program, iCare
- Awarded contracts from Maryland Port Administration and State Highway Administration
- Selected by Los Alamos National Security (LANS) to continue telecommunications support
- Reached Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 with Health and Human Services Organization Unit
- Assisted the state of Washington in updating its Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) in compliance with federal mandates
- Celebrated 20th anniversary
- Launched the Nation’s First Modular Medicaid System on the Cloud with Michigan and Illinois
- Awarded state of Washington’s MMIS Contract Extension
- Awarded the Maryland Consulting and Technical Services Plus (MD CATS+) recognition
- Awarded the CMS Data Services Hub contract to support the Federal Health Exchange by teaming with QSSI
- Signed subcontract with CSC for the Maryland Enterprise Restructuring Project
- Selected for the state of Maryland’s Medicaid Electronic Health Record Incentive Payment Program
- Selected by the state of Maryland to implement their Health Insurance Exchange
- Won contract by the state of Utah to replace their current MMIS
- Selected to integrate the Affordable Care Act changes for the state of Michigan’s MMIS platform
- Awarded federal business contract to manage the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Virtual Data center
- Awarded contract to implement state of Michigan’s MMIS ICD10
- Awarded with ECCI Technical Security System and ECCI Telecomm projects for the U.S. Department of State
- Won contract with the U.S. Coast Guard for the Boating and Accident Reporting Database (BARD) System
- Renewed CMMI Level 3 Certification
- Won task order to provide support activities to the U.S. Navy’s Relocatable Over the Horizon Radar (ROTHR) reconnaissance system
- Selected to manage the state of Washington’s Medicaid EHR Incentive Payment Program
- Selected to manage the state of Maryland’s Medicaid Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Payment Program
- Won prime contractor award as part of the U.S. Navy’s Seaport-e IDIQ rolling admissions process
- Helped clients successfully complete CMS Certification for their respective MMIS, Community Health Automated Medicaid Processing System (CHAMPS) and ProviderOne
- Won contract renewal at U.S. Census Bureau
- Expanded footprint within Federal Health IT market with two contract wins at CMS
- Won contract with U.S. Census Bureau to establish and operate the Centers of Excellence within the Center for Applied Technology
- Awarded SmartCEO Blue Chip Award to president B. Chatterjee
- Teamed with SE Michigan Health Associates Team to speed Social Security Administration disability benefits determinations
- Assisted Washington State Department of Social and Health Services go live with an eCAMS-based new MMIS, ProviderOne
- Awarded task order from a Department of Veterans Affairs prime contractor for Identity and Access Management consulting
- Showcased solution for managing Medicaid EHR Incentive Payments at MMIS 2010
- Selected by Michigan Department of Community Health to build and implement its Medicaid EHR Incentive Payment solution
- Awarded CMS MACPIE Contract
- Selected to develop plans for the Tamil Nadu State Health Data Resource Center (SHDRC) Project
- Re-assessed at CMMI Level 2
- Selected to manage the state of Michigan’s Medicaid EHR Incentive Payment Program
- Awarded General Services Administration (GSA) Alliant contract
- Awarded Blanket Purchase Agreement from National Institutes of Health (NIH) for IT services
- Awarded renewal on Department of Energy (DOE) HQ contract
- Awarded contract for operational support on Michigan’s MMIS system through FY 2011
- Awarded one-year renewal on U.S. Census Help Desk support contract
- Teamed with IBM to support Amtrak on data center management
- Awarded “Top 10 Healthcare Consulting Companies” recognition by Healthcare Informatics
- Won first task order to build a database for Securities and Exchange Commission Blanket Purchase Agreement
- Awarded a subcontract to provide Identity and Access Management support to the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Launched Michigan’s Community Health Automated Medicaid Processing System (CHAMPS)
- Reached CMMI level 3 assessment with Technology Development Center in Chennai, India
- Won U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) contract
- Awarded two-year extension of Maine MMIS contract
- Received U.S. Local Business Association’s Best of Gaithersburg Award
- Awarded Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) Telecommunications Support contract
- Reached 1,200 professionals in staff
- Awarded South Dakota MMIS contract
- Assessed at CMMI Level 2
- Supported the Federal Aviation Administration’s modernization efforts of the nation’s air traffic control system
- Won contract to provide ongoing operations and maintenance services for Maine’s MMIS
- Won Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) contract
- Graduated from the SBA’s 8(a) Program
- Received 2007 High Tech Firm of the Year Award from Tech Council of Maryland (TCM)/MdBio
- Reached $151.8 million in revenues
- Went live with Georgia Vital Records
- Released eCAMS 2.0
- Awarded Michigan’s MMIS contract
- Won 2010 U.S. Census Bureau contract
- Awarded Maryland Consulting and Technology Services (CATS) contract
- Received Frost & Sullivan’s Customer Value Enhancement Award
- Played a pivotal role with the Department of Energy A-76 Initiative
- Awarded Department of Commerce COMMITS NexGen contract
- Awarded Washington MMIS contract
- Went live with New Hampshire Vital Records
- Won major re-compete of U.S. Coast Guard contract
- Reached $100 million in revenues
- Developed the Nation’s first web-based Vital Records Management System
- Received Montgomery County’s Labor Force Advancement Award
- Opened Center for Technology and Innovation in Chennai, India
- Received CRN’s 25 Rising Stars Award
- Received Ernst & Young’s Greater Washington Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Awarded first contract with the U.S. Coast Guard
- Won first contract with the DOE (National Nuclear Security Administration)
- Awarded General Services Administration’s MOBIS contract
- Awarded Department of Energy (DOE) National Nuclear Security Administration Support Services contract
- Won first contract with the Transportation Security Administration
- Opened Software Center of Excellence in Gaithersburg, MD
- Won first contract with the Army National Guard
- Awarded U.S. Department of Agriculture Blanket Purchase Agreement and Task Order
- Moved corporate headquarters to Rockville, MD
- Developed the industry’s first web-based Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS)
- Entered Medicaid Market with state of Maine MMIS contract
- Awarded National Institutes of Health CIO-SP2i contract
- Awarded first contract with state of Maine for Enterprise Information System
- Won first contract with the Federal Aviation Administration
- Won Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC) contract
- Awarded first Health IT contract
- Reached 200 professionals in staff
- Received certification by the Small Business Administration 8(a) Program
- Won first healthcare contract with the state of Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Won first contract with the U.S. Census Bureau
- Established corporate headquarters in Gaithersburg, MD
- Awarded GSA Federal Supply Schedule 70
- Won TRICARE Telemedicine contract
- Won first federal contract (NSA)
- Worked on President Clinton’s Inaugural Committee
- Reached $1.2 million in revenue
- Won First Contract with U.S. Army
- Founded CNSI
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Assessed
Achieving operational excellence is more important than ever as organizations are under increasing pressure to consistently deliver efficient performance. Clients expect organizations to optimize business processes and deliver on schedule and on budget with high-quality results. Doing more with less and consistently delivering “best value” is now more important than ever.
CNSI’s Health and Human Services business was assessed at Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Institute Maturity Level 3 in 2017 by an independent appraiser. At this level, our processes are validated as “well characterized and understood, and are described in standards, procedures, tools, and methods.” With this certification our clients can be assured that CNSI is committed to operational excellence and exceeding our customers’ expectations. Many of CNSI’s clients, including the State of Michigan, State of Washington and The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid have benefited from CNSI’s process improvement initiatives.
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certified
ITIL is a set of concepts and policies for managing IT infrastructure, development and operations. CNSI implements ITIL-compliant programs for its clients resulting in improved client controls and greater capacity for business growth. CNSI also provides ITIL training and consulting to help clients leverage this approach.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certified
To protect their information and assets, corporations are demanding experienced and certified information security professionals. CNSI has CISSP-certified personnel who are capable of evaluating and helping with every aspect of a client’s information security. CISSP is an independent information security certification governed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium that proves an individual’s proficiency in several security disciplines, including: • Access control systems and methodology • Application and systems development security • Business continuity planning & disaster recovery planning • Cryptography • Law, investigation and ethics • Operations security • Physical security • Security architecture and models • Security management practices • Telecommunications and networking security
Project Management Institute (PMI) Certified
The Project Management Institute (PMI) sets standards, conducts research and provides education and professional exchange opportunities designed to strengthen and further establish the Project Management profession. It is the project management profession’s leading global professional association, and as such, it administers a globally accepted and recognized, rigorous, examination-based, professional certification program of the highest caliber. CNSI’s project managers maintain various PMI credentials in project management.
Microsoft Certified Partner Program
Microsoft Certified Partners are independent companies that provide the highest levels of technical expertise, strategic thinking, and hands-on skills for the implementation of Microsoft solutions. Microsoft Certified Partners encompass a broad range of expertise and vendor affiliations and their real world perspective can help prioritize and effectively deliver technology solutions. As a certified Microsoft partner, CNSI has experienced certified systems engineers and solution developers (MCSE & MCSD) that intimately understand .NET, XML, COM+, and SQL 2000/2005 based enterprise application development and technologies. CNSI also helps customers architect, design and deploy large scale workflow applications based on MS exchange.
Oracle Certified Advantage Partner Program
CNSI is an Oracle Certified Advantage Partner. Because our client’s competitive advantage depends on adapting technology to fit their business processes, we help our clients implement Oracle solutions, including ERP, Application Development and Database Administration.
IBM Business Partner Program
As a certified IBM partner, CNSI combines the functionality of its innovative solutions and services with IBM’s depth and breadth of technology. Working together with clients and IBM business partners, CNSI and IBM provide the breadth of expertise and resources to help clients design, build and manage IT solutions that can drive innovation and help transform their business.
Amazon Web Services
CNSI is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Standard Consulting Partner. Since our clients and solutions require different sizes, designs, builds, and workloads, CNSI has become a certified partner allowing us access to deploy, run, and manage applications in the AWS Cloud.
Awards & Recognitions
2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016 AWE Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval
2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016 AWE Health & Wellness Seal of Approval
2018 Maryland Tech Council Award for Innovation and Expertise
Montgomery County Green Business Certification
North America's Largest Solutions Provider 2009, 2010, 2012, 2018
Top Diversity Owned Business in Maryland
2015 Corporate Volunteer Council (CVC) of Montgomery County's Emerging Volunteer Program Award
Top 100 Healthcare Vendors 2006-2011
Top 500 Winner 2001, 2002
5,000 Fastest Growing Companies in America- 2007, 2008, 2009
100 Best-Run Companies
Maryland High Tech Firm of the year 2007
Top 10 Software Developers, 2008, 2009, 2010