MESC & PDX Made Simple
August 8, 2018
Categories: Thought Leadership
Portland is known for many things: it’s simple & cool vibe, incredible coffee, authentic culinary experiences and breathtaking views. We are excited to experience them all as part of next week’s annual Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference (MESC).
Once again, the conference has a packed agenda covering a wide range of health IT topics, including modernization, modularity, and procurement management. There’s no doubt that the Medicaid industry is complex. But it is also ripe with opportunities to drive innovation and improve care.
To this end, CNSI is excited to provide conference attendees with a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with our modular Medicaid solution, evoBrix®. Always trying something new, this year we will be hosting a speaker series featuring our clients and partners during the conference breaks. Our industry experts will cover the following topics:
Attendees who come to these short, 10-minute talks will have the opportunity to win an Amazon echo dot, yet another tool that simplifies life.
Speaking of the simple life. CNSI is proud to host one of Portland’s top mindfulness coaches, Ryan Kenny. Ryan is a clinical social worker, mental health therapist and qualified mindfulness instructor with over twelve years of meditation experience. He has brought mindfulness awareness to such organizations as Nike, Amazon and Google. Each morning, Ryan will lead MESC attendees through guided meditation that will leave you feeling relaxed, focused, and ready to start the day. For the early risers who join us we will be giving away a “Medicaid Made Simple, But First Coffee” tumbler and entered to win a travel yoga mat.
Lastly, we would be remiss if we didn’t mention some of our top picks of what we think makes Portland great. After spending time scoping the city, here’s our list of top ten can’t miss:
10. Portland Japanese Garden: Tranquil beauty with an unsurpassed view of Mt. Hood
9. Craft Beer Galore: More breweries than any other city on Earth
8. Steven Smith Teammaker: Sip a leisurely cup while studying the teamakers in action
7. Meticulous Baristas: From French roast to whipped cappuccinos, Portland has you caffeinated
6. Independent Book Stores: Come for the titles, stay for the atmosphere.
5. Shalom Y’all: A modern, mouth-watering take on traditional Mediterranean dishes
4. Bridges of Portland: With a dozen crossings over the Willamette River, there’s a lot to discover
3. Voodoo Doughnut: A cult classic shop serving doughnuts that are as delicious as they are colorful
2. Portland’s Art Museum: One of the oldest in the country, features both historic and contemporary pieces
1. MadeHere: Bring back a piece of Portland from a shop that showcases the best of local art, design, and goods.
As you can see, we are taking advantage of all that Portland has to offer. We hope you take advantage of this opportunity to talk with us and let us know what we can offer you! See you next week at #MESC2018!