Quality is a fundamental element of the CNSI brand. It is judged by our clients - and nothing is more important to us. CNSI is committed to delivering exceptional quality products and services, and the relentless pursuit of total client satisfaction.
Our corporate quality program, based upon ISO 9000, is defined by the following core principles:
- Customer Focus
- Involvement and Support of People
- Process Approach
- Systems-oriented Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Factual Approach to Decision Making
- Mutually-beneficial Supplier Relationships
CNSI's quality program acts as a compass for the company - and for each of us. It guides us to become the kind of company highly valued by clients and suppliers. The four basic components of our quality program provide a foundation for how we do business throughout the company:
- Commitment to total client satisfaction through implementation of our quality management system.
- Senior management establishes quality objectives, provides resources to accomplish those objectives and continually evaluates progress towards them.
- All employees are responsible for quality and actively participating in an environment that promotes and expects continuous improvement for all products and processes.
- Our suppliers are fully integrated into and understand our quality management system.